HOW OUr FUNDRAISERS WORK
STEP 1 : Complete and submit an application below.
- Forms must be submitted at least 30 days before fundraiser date.
- You can choose from the following fundraiser types:
- Donation - Having a silent auction, gala or need to feed a group? Let's talk!
- In-Store Fundraiser - You bring the supporters to the restaurant.
- On-Site Fundraiser - We setup at your event or school.
- Coupon / Gift Card Sale - Each member sells a pair of coupons or gift cards.
- Every application should include a Tax ID number, provided in a completed W-9 form and a logo.
- W-9 INSTRUCTIONS
- Download a Blank W-9 here!
- Complete the W-9 Form.
- Upload file to Google Drive or Dropbox
- Copy and paste the URL here
- W-9 INSTRUCTIONS
We cannot provide charitable support for the following groups:
- Individuals (scholarships, stipends, fellowships, personal assistance)
- For-profit ventures
- Religious groups for religious purposes;
- Capital campaigns, endowment funds or memorials;
- Lobbying, political or fraternal activities;
- Individual study, research or travel grants
Wait 2-3 days for fundraiser approval. Our events team will reach out.
Once fundraiser is approved, allow us one week to provide you with a personalized flyer to be used for promotion.
After the promotional material is e-mailed to you, it'll be up to you to do your best to spread the word.
Try creating a Facebook Event for your fundraiser and inviting others.
Ask each person (and their friends and families) to share with others.
Use social media and bulletin boards.
On the day of your fundraiser, just help us make sure everyone shows up and has fun.
- Group coordinator must be present 20 to 30 minutes prior to the event.
- Donations do not include sales tax or tips.
- No coupons, discounts, or other offers are valid for fundraiser sales.
One week after the fundraiser, you will receive an e-mail reporting the amount raised, along with a survey for feedback.
2-3 weeks after the fundraiser, you will receive a check for 20% of the net sales. We will mail this to the address provided in the application. Residential addresses or PO boxes will not be accepted.